dkaimone
Member
Ok, I did read the long thread "If you are having a problem logging into Studio One, please take a look at this article" and have created a ticket with Fender, but I really don't want to wait days to be able to get back to work.
I’ve been happily running Studio One v7x. I have not yet upgraded to V8 as things are working so well right now and I don’t want to mess it up. Anyway, just tried to launch it and I got this:
I also tried validating manually and got this:
I don’t know where I would find my license file. I don’t see anything in my account on the Fender page. I’m paid through January 2027
I would really like to keep working on my music. Ideas?
I’ve been happily running Studio One v7x. I have not yet upgraded to V8 as things are working so well right now and I don’t want to mess it up. Anyway, just tried to launch it and I got this:
I also tried validating manually and got this:
I don’t know where I would find my license file. I don’t see anything in my account on the Fender page. I’m paid through January 2027
I would really like to keep working on my music. Ideas?