Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi and welcome to the Studio One & Studio Pro User Forum!
Please note that this is an independent, user-driven forum and is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or maintained by Fender. Learn more in the Welcome thread!
I need help guys. In this song I’m recording the next riff changes tempo, but when I try and record guitar, it records it at a faster tempo. How do I record without the program Speeding up my performance?
That's a bit cryptic. Studio One/Pro does not change the tempo of a recording on its own accord; It needs to be instructed to do so. So we need a little more information on what you're trying to achieve (Recording a song with tempo changes?) and what you tried so far to do that (Recording with metronome or backing track? Manually changing the session tempo between sections?). Also good to know your OS and the version of Studio One/Pro you're using.
Studio pro 7.1.1 windows 64
So I’m writing guitar with drums already written. I changed the tempo of the drums, when I record guitar with it, after I’m done the recording shrinks it to the tempo I set the drum at. I know it’s a setting but it automatically did it.
Trying to explain but I’m a rookie thx for the reply I can upload a video but need to know what kind of video I can upload thank you for your time