• Hi and welcome to the Studio One & Studio Pro User Forum!

    Please note that this is an independent, user-driven forum and is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or maintained by Fender. Learn more in the Welcome thread!

Anyone tried this new macro from Gregor? (Insert Channel Strip)

I've recreated (and tested) the macro - took me 5 minutes. Just out of curiosity, will it work for any of you? Does anyone want to try it?
I'll give it a shot later. Having concrete done today. Vroom, vroom! ; )
 
Apologies, I won't be able to load and save your file (fastest way) in Macros then search for it. just giving that heads up, at this time.

*Anyone else, feel free to try SpongBob's file. I'm out of pocket for a couple days here.* TU.
 
I've recreated (and tested) the macro - took me 5 minutes. Just out of curiosity, will it work for any of you? Does anyone want to try it?

[...]

Please report here how it worked for you ;)

[...]
Seems to work here. Adds a ProEQ³, Compressor and Level Meter.
 
Seems to work here. Adds a ProEQ³, Compressor and Level Meter.
That's great Gerran :p

I guess anyone interested can now use it and have it work as intended by Gregor.
 
I think Gregor fixed it. I've been making my own ch strips. Can''t get to my computer for a while, but I'm glad its been resolved.
Great community!
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very cool little macro - but for reasons yet unknown - if I click Install on this thing from the Exchange Area - the macro does seem to find it's way into my macros folder - but is a no-show - anywhere in the Studio Pro UI.

Cannot find it anywhere.

Anyone else confirm?

VP
I installed in on my Mac studio, but I can not find it in the search function.
 
Back
Top