lokeyfly
Well-known member
I'll give it a shot later. Having concrete done today. Vroom, vroom! ; )I've recreated (and tested) the macro - took me 5 minutes. Just out of curiosity, will it work for any of you? Does anyone want to try it?
I'll give it a shot later. Having concrete done today. Vroom, vroom! ; )I've recreated (and tested) the macro - took me 5 minutes. Just out of curiosity, will it work for any of you? Does anyone want to try it?
Seems to work here. Adds a ProEQ³, Compressor and Level Meter.I've recreated (and tested) the macro - took me 5 minutes. Just out of curiosity, will it work for any of you? Does anyone want to try it?
[...]
Please report here how it worked for you
[...]
That's great GerranSeems to work here. Adds a ProEQ³, Compressor and Level Meter.
I installed in on my Mac studio, but I can not find it in the search function.
Very cool little macro - but for reasons yet unknown - if I click Install on this thing from the Exchange Area - the macro does seem to find it's way into my macros folder - but is a no-show - anywhere in the Studio Pro UI.
Cannot find it anywhere.
Anyone else confirm?
VP
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.