• Hi and welcome to the Studio One & Studio Pro User Forum!

    Please note that this is an independent, user-driven forum and is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or maintained by Fender. Learn more in the Welcome thread!

Turn on / off Phantom power from inside Studio Pro

taciturn37

New member
There's generally a strip to the right of the master channel fader that has buttons for turning on and off 48V & Line. Somehow this strip is no longer showing in Studio Pro. I guess I accidentally hit some button and made it non visible. As you can tell I don't remember what the name of this strip is and in all my attempts to bring it back I can't find the right search term. It's not a big thing but it is more convenient to toggle these buttons from in the software rather than on the hardware. Can anyone help me figure out how to make this channel / track visible again? Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Sorry about this. Further work and I discovered for some reason Studio Pro had decided I was no longer using my STUDIO 1810c and I had some kind of generic Windows device. That's why I couldn't see the channel strip with the 48V, Mute & Line buttons.

I would just delete this question, or label it as resolved / solved but I don't see a way to do either of those.
 
Back
Top