• Hi and welcome to the Studio One & Studio Pro User Forum!

    Please note that this is an independent, user-driven forum and is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or maintained by Fender. Learn more in the Welcome thread!

Pro Navigator: Channel: Select Target Channel

leosoft

New member
Hello
Did I miss something?

For example, I have 100 tracks/channels. Channel 1 has a bus at position 101, which is not visible. I select channel 1 then I use channel select "Select target channel" and I get taken to the bus and this is very convenient so that I don't have to scroll 100 channels but, at this point, how do I go back to channel 1 without scrolling manually? In my opinion, if it is possible, should there be another command like "Select Source Channel" or is there already a method?
Thanks everyone
 
If the track/channel is routed to a bus, then this should navigate to the correct bus in the mixer, yes. But in the arrangement, this usually wouldn't change what you see in the arrangement, so you can just click on your track again to go to the source channel.

There's also a menu that shows you the channels routed to this bus, and you can click them to navigate each channel.

1790610946610.png
 
Back
Top