• Hi and welcome to the Studio One & Studio Pro User Forum!

    Please note that this is an independent, user-driven forum and is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or maintained by Fender. Learn more in the Welcome thread!

New Plugin Discovery - Protility (by Process.Audio)

Vocalpoint

Well-known member
All

Just wanted to share this truly awesome (and FREE!) killer channel tool that I stumbled across.

This past two weeks or so - I have been in a rabbit hole of gain staging process and discovery and this came across my radar:

1791734617186.png


For the record - I been super jealous (for years) of the "utility" plugin found in Ableton while at the same time being downright disappointed (and embarrassed) by the rote basic vibe of our MixTool plugin.

This baby takes all of that to another level - from built in Highpass, Sample Delay, Mono on the fly, awesome pan control, excellent metering and double gain options - hard to believe it's free. VERY well done UI with both dark and light modes and the ability to save presets.

This was also just updated on Sept 28 so it is in active development as well.

If you are into gain staging in any way - this could be the best $0.00 you ever spent. This thing now has a permanent home on ALL my channels, buses etc.

See here:


Disclaimer - I have no idea who these guys are or what else they sell for wares - just wanted share this as heads up to the crew.

VP
 
Back
Top