Hi everyone,
I’m Kensuke, the independent developer of MixBrain. I’ve just released MixBrain V3, a new generation of the Master + Node mixing system.
The main idea in V3 is mix by prompt: start from musical intent such as “bring the vocal forward,” “give the drums more punch,” or “make it warmer,” then turn that intent into visible, editable processing instead of only returning suggested settings.
What V3 does
QuickMix
Transform
Editions
FREE — up to 8 Nodes, full V3 workflow, no time limit
STUDIO — up to 32 Nodes
PRO — up to 128 Nodes, plus deeper session-management features
Platform: macOS / Apple Silicon / AU / VST3.
The current production and verification path is Fender Studio Pro. That is the host I’m actively validating V3 against right now, so I’m not claiming identical behavior in every DAW yet.
MixBrain V3 is a separate product generation from MixBrain v2, so both can coexist on the same Mac.
Product page / Free download:
https://kiyohbimbo.gumroad.com/l/mixbrain-v3
KVR product page:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/mixbrain-v3-by-audiobrain
If anyone here tries it in Studio Pro, feedback on the Master + Node workflow, QuickMix editing, and the prompt → visible processing behavior would be especially useful.
I’m Kensuke, the independent developer of MixBrain. I’ve just released MixBrain V3, a new generation of the Master + Node mixing system.
The main idea in V3 is mix by prompt: start from musical intent such as “bring the vocal forward,” “give the drums more punch,” or “make it warmer,” then turn that intent into visible, editable processing instead of only returning suggested settings.
What V3 does
- Master + Node session-aware analysis across tracks
- QuickMix for masking, resonance, low-end, dynamics and transient cleanup
- Transform macros for BODY / CLARITY / PUNCH / SMOOTH / FORWARD / WIDTH
- Macro moves drive the underlying processors rather than acting as simple wet/dry controls
- Built-in local LLM / MixBrain Chat
- Agent workflow: intent → execution plan → Preview → Apply / Keep or Undo
- Manual editing remains available after automatic actions
QuickMix
Transform
Editions
FREE — up to 8 Nodes, full V3 workflow, no time limit
STUDIO — up to 32 Nodes
PRO — up to 128 Nodes, plus deeper session-management features
Platform: macOS / Apple Silicon / AU / VST3.
The current production and verification path is Fender Studio Pro. That is the host I’m actively validating V3 against right now, so I’m not claiming identical behavior in every DAW yet.
MixBrain V3 is a separate product generation from MixBrain v2, so both can coexist on the same Mac.
Product page / Free download:
https://kiyohbimbo.gumroad.com/l/mixbrain-v3
KVR product page:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/mixbrain-v3-by-audiobrain
If anyone here tries it in Studio Pro, feedback on the Master + Node workflow, QuickMix editing, and the prompt → visible processing behavior would be especially useful.