• Hi and welcome to the Studio One & Studio Pro User Forum!

    Please note that this is an independent, user-driven forum and is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or maintained by Fender. Learn more in the Welcome thread!

Keyboard and/or guitar tones to drop in to Fender Studio Pro?

MrBRL

New member
Is there a place to find keyboard and/or guitar tones to drop straight in to Fender Studio Pro? Say if I wanted a Van Halen Jump keyboard sound and wanted to easily add it to Studio One without watching a 20 minute Youtube video. Is there even a system to do this? Drop in to the Presets folder I suppose.

Cheers.
 
Is there a place to find keyboard and/or guitar tones to drop straight in to Fender Studio Pro? Say if I wanted a Van Halen Jump keyboard sound and wanted to easily add it to Studio One without watching a 20 minute Youtube video. Is there even a system to do this? Drop in to the Presets folder I suppose.

Cheers.
I suppose you could get on the net and buy Performance Tracks Of Music you like or better yet get Midi Tracks as full songs
you can then play with them, add to them whatever you like. Songs of the Midi song are done very well and others stink it up to some degree. My granddaughter wanted to sing the song "7 Years Old" Great, I purchased the Performance Audio Track loaded onto Studio One, set her up in the Vocal Booth and she did a great job. For me I purchased a number of older rock songs in midi form. I purchased some BTO, Eagles and assorted other. Most of these songs are pretty well put together while a small number
as not so good.

If there are songs you want to jam with or do covers of them you will find what works best.

I hope I am understanding what you are trying to do. If I don't then its back to BTO "Let It Ride" 🖖🖖🖖
 
Is there a place to find keyboard and/or guitar tones to drop straight in to Fender Studio Pro? Say if I wanted a Van Halen Jump keyboard sound and wanted to easily add it to Studio One without watching a 20 minute Youtube video. Is there even a system to do this? Drop in to the Presets folder I suppose.

Cheers.
Your question is a bit too broad. A sound to add to Fsp can mean a lot of things. are you looking for patchs of instrument plugins? Samples? Loops? There are a lot of services out there, each one covering parts of this, and some even integrated into FSP, like Splice.
 
Not drag-drop, but I asked Studio Assistant:

"van halen jump keyboard sound"

To get the Van Halen “Jump” keyboard sound in Studio Pro, use a bright digital-synth style patch (try Mai Tai or Deep Flight One) and add chorus plus a touch of reverb; for the classic bite, keep the filter mostly open and use a short, tight envelope. What exact part are you after (main riff, the chords, or the synth bass)?
 
Back
Top