• Hi and welcome to the Studio One & Studio Pro User Forum!

    Please note that this is an independent, user-driven forum and is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or maintained by Fender. Learn more in the Welcome thread!

Feature Request: Navigate to Macro Page Home

SealTunes

New member
Hi Lukas,

Would it be possible to add a command to navigate directly back to the Macro Page Home?

I own and use Pro Navigator, Harmony Wizard, Scoring Tools and Essential Tools, so although I'm posting this in the Pro Navigator thread, my request is really for this capability across all of these tools if possible.

I use my own custom Macro Page as my default/home page. Once I navigate from there into one of the locked macro pages supplied with your tools, I don't appear to have a command that I can call to return directly to my Macro Page Home. At the moment I have to manually scroll through the macro pages and select it.

A “Navigate to Macro Page Home” command would let me reliably return to my configured/default Home page from any of the tool pages. It would also make navigation much easier to automate from my own Studio One macros and external controllers such as MetaGrid.

Thanks!
 
Just to clarify why I’m requesting this: I normally use Studio One’s Select Macro Page command to navigate between my own pages, so I can easily create commands/shortcuts for pages such as Mixing (Home) or SealTunes. I can also navigate into your pages using either Select Macro Page or your own commands, e.g. Show Pro Navigator Toolbar.

The issue is the return path. Once I’m working directly inside one of your locked Macro Pages, I can’t add my own button to return to my Home page.

So a Return to Macro Page Home command/button available from your locked pages would complete the navigation path - my Home → your tool page → my Home.
 
Back
Top