chrisfry63
New member
Hi
I've installed and set up the trial version of Nextmidi's Devisimate 2 as a plugin in Fender Studio Pro. I've followed the instructions provided on the Nextmidi website, but I get either no audio playing from my Kontakt instrument tracks, or I'm able to get one sound to play. I've attached an image showing the Divisimate plugin window, Studio Pro's options and a Divisimate port options panel.
As far as I know, I've set things up correctly, and the orange MIDI activity bar on the first track lights when I play notes, just no actual sound.
If anyone has come across this issue, and has a solution, that would be great. It's driving me mad!!
Thanks
I've installed and set up the trial version of Nextmidi's Devisimate 2 as a plugin in Fender Studio Pro. I've followed the instructions provided on the Nextmidi website, but I get either no audio playing from my Kontakt instrument tracks, or I'm able to get one sound to play. I've attached an image showing the Divisimate plugin window, Studio Pro's options and a Divisimate port options panel.
As far as I know, I've set things up correctly, and the orange MIDI activity bar on the first track lights when I play notes, just no actual sound.
If anyone has come across this issue, and has a solution, that would be great. It's driving me mad!!
Thanks