Kell9
New member
Hi everyone,
Doing a lot of orchestral stuff, the Attack Compensation is highly appreciated.
The Kontakt libraries, LUX and others let me save an Instrument Preset and every time I open a previous file, the custom made Sound Variations are still there including the Attack Compensation. (I did as Lukas advised in his video about this topic, which works perfect.)
But whatever I'm trying, the Synchron Player ignores the customized Sound Variations. Instead they are replaced by those that come with the instrument (e.g. Duality Strings, Full Ensemble Tutti).
Even without closing Studio Pro, just dragging the saved Instrument Preset to create a new track gives the same result. Needless to say with many VSL tracks this manual reconnecting is tedious and time consuming. Am I the error in front of the computer, or is there a workaround?
The "baked" in SV with a typical Synchron Instrument isn't displayed always – well.
Loading a customized one:
Saving as a new Instrument Preset:
It appears in the "Browser":
The result:
Now, I have an Instrument Preset which ignores what should have been saved with it.
I also tried changing from key switch to activation-sequence and defining a default SV before saving it – all without success.
Please, help me.
Doing a lot of orchestral stuff, the Attack Compensation is highly appreciated.
The Kontakt libraries, LUX and others let me save an Instrument Preset and every time I open a previous file, the custom made Sound Variations are still there including the Attack Compensation. (I did as Lukas advised in his video about this topic, which works perfect.)
But whatever I'm trying, the Synchron Player ignores the customized Sound Variations. Instead they are replaced by those that come with the instrument (e.g. Duality Strings, Full Ensemble Tutti).
Even without closing Studio Pro, just dragging the saved Instrument Preset to create a new track gives the same result. Needless to say with many VSL tracks this manual reconnecting is tedious and time consuming. Am I the error in front of the computer, or is there a workaround?
The "baked" in SV with a typical Synchron Instrument isn't displayed always – well.
Loading a customized one:
Saving as a new Instrument Preset:
It appears in the "Browser":
The result:
Now, I have an Instrument Preset which ignores what should have been saved with it.
I also tried changing from key switch to activation-sequence and defining a default SV before saving it – all without success.
Please, help me.