• Hi and welcome to the Studio One & Studio Pro User Forum!

    Please note that this is an independent, user-driven forum and is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or maintained by Fender. Learn more in the Welcome thread!

Are we being ripped off?

Tarrifs are an issue. Careful with purchasing items overseas. My buddy just got slammed from Thomann's with items literally already shipped here in the USA (as he got the two guitars two days later). Only the added shipping cost on top of what Thomann's noted in the bill of sale was way higher. Why? You guessed it, tarrif charge. So be very clear on the true and FINAL shipping costs.

I've always liked Thomann's on their prices and QC, only I wont buy from them right now. Buyer, beware.

This also goes for any similar overseas shipped items. Amazon seems to be more forgiving. Just keep an eye out.
 
Last edited:
I bought so many geetars from Thomann over the years.Used to buy 3 Harley Bentons at a time for only $30 shipping to Arizona for all 3.Not anymore.
 
I bought so many geetars from Thomann over the years.Used to buy 3 Harley Bentons at a time for only $30 shipping to Arizona for all 3.Not anymore.
Exactly, they were known to just go and buy several HB's because you only paid the one shipping price. I'd buy 2 guitars, extra locking tuners, hardware, pup's, for the cost of the one guitar, shipped. Now?
Fuggeda-bodit!
 
Back
Top