FinalGod
New member
- Genre
- Techno
- Instruments
- Some stock Fender Studio and some third-party
- Effects
- Nothing special: reverb, delay
- Released when
- 2026
Finally finished my new track and music video, Accende Ignem 2026.
This one is a mix of techno/electronic elements, rock guitars, cinematic atmosphere and choir vocals. The Latin title means roughly “Light the fire”, and the track uses short Latin choir calls alternating with Ayla's lead vocals.
The music was composed and arranged in Fender Studio Pro. Vocals and the monk choir were created with Synthesizer V Studio 2 Pro. The choir was particularly fun to build because I wanted the Latin calls to be part of the arrangement rather than just a background choir.
For the video I decided not to use the semi-transparent DAW background I've used in some of my previous videos. This time I made a complete music video instead. The visuals were created locally with Flux2 Dev and LTX 2.5, followed by editing, effects and final rendering in DaVinci Resolve Studio.
And yes, the monks got slightly out of control during production. One of them apparently decided he was a breakdance master. I kept it.
I've attached a couple of screenshots from the Fender Studio project and Synthesizer V for anyone interested in the production side.
Hope you enjoy it — feedback on both the track and the video is welcome.
This one is a mix of techno/electronic elements, rock guitars, cinematic atmosphere and choir vocals. The Latin title means roughly “Light the fire”, and the track uses short Latin choir calls alternating with Ayla's lead vocals.
The music was composed and arranged in Fender Studio Pro. Vocals and the monk choir were created with Synthesizer V Studio 2 Pro. The choir was particularly fun to build because I wanted the Latin calls to be part of the arrangement rather than just a background choir.
For the video I decided not to use the semi-transparent DAW background I've used in some of my previous videos. This time I made a complete music video instead. The visuals were created locally with Flux2 Dev and LTX 2.5, followed by editing, effects and final rendering in DaVinci Resolve Studio.
And yes, the monks got slightly out of control during production. One of them apparently decided he was a breakdance master. I kept it.
I've attached a couple of screenshots from the Fender Studio project and Synthesizer V for anyone interested in the production side.
Hope you enjoy it — feedback on both the track and the video is welcome.